- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 5 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project looked at the ability of EHRs to facilitate patient outcomes tracking, improve provider communication, reduce medical errors, and improve quality of care.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.
Developed a regional collaborative and business plan for implementing health IT in a rural region; also conducted a telemedicine demonstration project to assess the barriers and issues of broad health IT intervention including telemedicine/teleradiology, scan/store medical record, chronic disease registry and personal health record, and linking the region's partners.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.