- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 1 item
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.