- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 1 item
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.