- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 7 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project will adapt and evaluate a mobile health application to improve patient-reported asthma outcomes in New York.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a program that includes clinical decision support to improve diagnosis of hypertension in children.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
The goal of this study was to develop and evaluate electronic health record-based tools to improve diagnosis and treatment of overweight and obesity in primary care.
This research focused on the design, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive, practical, and innovative model of care delivery that incorporates shared decisionmaking.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.