- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 6 items
This research demonstrated the feasibility of offering telemedicine rheumatology via video teleconference as an option for rheumatoid arthritis followup care.
This project developed and deployed iHealth, an Internet-based disease management tool that collects data and generates reports to enhance management of Hepatitis C virus.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a care transition information transfer system to improve provider-to-provider communication and standardize the discharge process.
Facilitates transfer of information among providers and patients in the Presque Isle community; implements a model of chronic care management; and educates area health care providers on how best to use current information systems to communicate with each other.
Connected urban medical center disease experts with rural general practitioners and community health representatives over a telehealth network to effectively treat patients with chronic, common and complex diseases who do not have direct access to specialty health care providers.
Intended to improve chronic care health management in Northern, Eastern, and Central Maine by planning for the standard exchange of clinical information for patient transitions from acute to non-acute care.