- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Feldman, Penny filter Feldman, Penny
- Remove Sockolow, Paulina filter Sockolow, Paulina
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Nurse filter Nurse
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This study analyzed and modeled information requirements, decision making, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients leading to the development, review, and dissemination of information technology design and implementation recommendations in this setting.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.