- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Yale University filter Yale University
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project developed the Patient-Centered Virtual Multimedia Interactive Informed Consent tool and found that patients who used the tool had increased knowledge and higher satisfaction than control patients.
This project developed and piloted a patient-centered clinical decision support tool that was used in emergency department management of minor head injury and found high patient and clinician satisfaction and usability.