- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project developed and piloted a patient-centered clinical decision support tool that was used in emergency department management of minor head injury and found high patient and clinician satisfaction and usability.