- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Dentist filter Dentist
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research study addressed the overuse of blood cultures to diagnose sepsis by developing an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strengths of analytical and naturalistic decision making.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.