- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research aims to integrate an electronic sexually transmitted infection (STI) risk assessment tool for adolescents into four pediatric primary care clinics.
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strength of analytical and naturalistic decision-making to optimize the use of blood cultures in critically ill children.