- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Visiting Nurse Service of New York filter Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 3 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.