- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Medication Errors filter Medication Errors
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Multi-Specialty Care filter Multi-Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.