- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Medication Errors filter Medication Errors
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Vawdrey, David Kent filter Vawdrey, David Kent
- Remove Patel, Vimla L. filter Patel, Vimla L.
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 2 items
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.