- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
- Remove Secure Messaging filter Secure Messaging
Search found 2 items
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.