- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 6 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.