- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
Search found 3 items
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.