- Remove Health Literacy filter Health Literacy
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
Search found 2 items
The Computer Assisted Medication and Patient Information Interface project developed and tested “My Medication Helper”, an innovative computer assisted self-interview tool delivered via a kiosk for use in a hospital diabetes clinic.
This project created individualized, culturally and linguistically inclusive education materials for older adults from diverse backgrounds tailored to electronic medication information.