- Remove Health Literacy filter Health Literacy
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project tested a mobile health application’s impact on reducing readmissions among patients with cirrhosis within 30 days of hospital discharge, and found it to be usable and feasible.
This project created individualized, culturally and linguistically inclusive education materials for older adults from diverse backgrounds tailored to electronic medication information.