- Remove Health Literacy filter Health Literacy
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Breast Cancer filter Breast Cancer
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Kiosk filter Kiosk
Search found 3 items
This project examined the fidelity of the implementation of the Self-Management Automated Real-Time Telephone Support program to better-inform tailoring of health
The Computer Assisted Medication and Patient Information Interface project developed and tested “My Medication Helper”, an innovative computer assisted self-interview tool delivered via a kiosk for use in a hospital diabetes clinic.
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.