- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Purdue University filter Purdue University
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 2 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.