- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Idaho filter Idaho
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Mullen, R'Nee filter Mullen, R'Nee
- Remove Tubb, Matthew Robert filter Tubb, Matthew Robert
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
Implemented an ambulatory EMR in multiple rural primary and specialist care provider settings and measures the impact of health information technology on clinical practice, organizational structure, and financial benefits; integrated ambulatory electronic medical record case scenarios into the curricula of the Health Science and Human Services Department to ensure that future health care providers have adequate training and exposure to ambulatory EMR technology.