- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Brennan, Patricia Flatley filter Brennan, Patricia Flatley
- Remove Peterson, Anne filter Peterson, Anne
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this project was to develop and propose a research agenda for how industrial and systems engineering may support health services research and health care delivery redesign, with a focus on health information technology.
The purpose of this project was to establish a foundation and propose an action agenda for the integration of patients’ personal health information management into the design of consumer health information technology.