- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Bates, David filter Bates, David
- Remove Mullen, R'Nee filter Mullen, R'Nee
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
The Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) Program focused on translating health information technology research into improved clinical practices related to medication safety, effectiveness, and cost.
Implemented an ambulatory EMR in multiple rural primary and specialist care provider settings and measures the impact of health information technology on clinical practice, organizational structure, and financial benefits; integrated ambulatory electronic medical record case scenarios into the curricula of the Health Science and Human Services Department to ensure that future health care providers have adequate training and exposure to ambulatory EMR technology.