- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 5 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
The project will develop a patient portal intervention to increase patient activation and promote collaborative decision making for patients with depression.
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.