- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.