- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 6 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project will integrate the Computerized Adaptive Test for Mental Health into an electronic health record and evaluate the effectiveness of collecting depression symptoms with a patient portal.
The project will develop a patient portal intervention to increase patient activation and promote collaborative decision making for patients with depression.
This project will develop and test a personalized motivational text messaging intervention to improve management of diabetes and depression in low-income populations.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.