- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove University of Kentucky filter University of Kentucky
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
Identified essential technological needs for accessing and sharing data and information between patients and health care providers; developed an implementation plan to expand the transmission of referral information electronically in a closed health system to an open system.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.