- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Data Warehouse filter Data Warehouse
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.