- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Wheeler, Donald filter Wheeler, Donald
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
Established a Web-based electronic medical record system for 10 small rural hospitals to connect them to the area's regional medical center. The project's ultimate goal was to quickly give all providers access to patient data, eliminate duplicate tests and exams, deliver high-quality care, reduce medical errors and track health outcomes.
Planned, developed, and implemented health IT to assist local rural communities improve health care access, build local and regional resources to monitor the quality of health care, and expand the use of health IT educational, communication, and clinical applications.