- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Indiana State Department of Health filter Indiana State Department of Health
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
Thirty-three states and 1 territory formed the HISPC, which aims to address the privacy and security challenges presented by electronic health information exchange through multi-state collaboration.