- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Indiana State Department of Health filter Indiana State Department of Health
- Remove Taconic, Ipa filter Taconic, Ipa
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 2 items
Thirty-three states and 1 territory formed the HISPC, which aims to address the privacy and security challenges presented by electronic health information exchange through multi-state collaboration.
Added a health care portal to the existing community-wide electronic data exchange which will allow for use of the current electronic messaging system along with migration to a full EMR; evaluated physician office efficiency improvement and cost reduction, payer return on investment, and safety and quality improvement.