- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Decisionmaker filter Decisionmaker
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 2 items
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.