- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
Developed a regional health IT strategic plan between 28 health care providers, including a comprehensive needs assessment of all of the participating organizations, prioritization of needs, identification of health IT solutions to prioritized needs, and development of appropriate implementation plans.