- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove University of Southern Mississippi filter University of Southern Mississippi
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
Expands upon an electronic medical records-sharing initiative for high-risk infants and their families in Mississippi, linking new health centers and clinics and serving a rural area that spans 17 counties; uses telemedicine technologies to enhance evidence-based developmental care for newborns in acute care hospitals; and creates Web-based decision support resources for physicians who care for infants.
Developed, implemented, and evaluated a cooperative effort for using health IT to facilitate a continuum of appropriate medical and developmental care, from the time infants are admitted to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), through the transition process to community-based health care services for infants most at-risk for long-term neurodevelopmental problems.