- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Sockolow, Paulina filter Sockolow, Paulina
- Remove Patel, Vimla L. filter Patel, Vimla L.
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study analyzed and modeled information requirements, decision making, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients leading to the development, review, and dissemination of information technology design and implementation recommendations in this setting.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.