- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York filter Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.