- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.