- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.