- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 4 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.