- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This study found increased rates for some screening and preventative services following adoption of federally-certified electronic health records.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.