- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 5 items
This project developed the Patient-Centered Virtual Multimedia Interactive Informed Consent tool and found that patients who used the tool had increased knowledge and higher satisfaction than control patients.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.
Implemented the newly developed Electronic Vision Rehabilitation Record and its tools to evaluate the effectiveness of current best practices and help refine practice as the evidence indicates.