- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Puerto Rico filter Puerto Rico
- Remove National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease filter National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease
- Remove University of Maryland filter University of Maryland
Search found 2 items
This project supported the Workshop on Health Information Technology and Economics (WHITE) conference that promotes interdisciplinary collaboration and communication in health information technology research by providing a forum for knowledge creation, sharing, and dissemination.
An asthma outcomes workshop was held in order to establish standards and identity outcomes measures for asthma clinical research.