- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Puerto Rico filter Puerto Rico
- Remove National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago filter National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago
- Remove University of Maryland filter University of Maryland
Search found 2 items
This project supported the Workshop on Health Information Technology and Economics (WHITE) conference that promotes interdisciplinary collaboration and communication in health information technology research by providing a forum for knowledge creation, sharing, and dissemination.
This project helped to identify the impact of Meaningful Use incentive payments on dentists serving Medicaid-eligible children and how these payments might expand access to quality oral health care for children enrolled in Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).