- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Electronic Prescribing filter Electronic Prescribing
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 3 items
This project evaluated the usability of medication fulfillment data obtained from electronic health records and piloted a clinical decision support tool that alerted physicians to potential hypertensive medication adherence lapses.
This project conducted a randomized trial of a medication management system that supports medication adjustments and scheduling of laboratory tests independent of office visits.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.