- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Uninsured filter Uninsured
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.