- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Schnipper, Jeffrey Lawrence filter Schnipper, Jeffrey Lawrence
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
Search found 1 item
This research assessed the utilization of a “smart” pillbox, a prefilled electronic medication tray that sends electronic alerts and reports to patients, caregivers, and primary care providers for patients discharged from the hospital, finding an increased medication adherence among patients on five or more chronic medications.