- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove University of Minnesota, Twin Cities filter University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.