- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Regents of the University of Michigan filter Regents of the University of Michigan
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project designed, implemented, and assessed the effectiveness of tailored text messages for changing medication adherence in adults with uncontrolled diabetes and found that improvements were made in perceived benefits and competence.