- Remove Medication Errors filter Medication Errors
- Remove Telehealth filter Telehealth
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will examine the quality and safety impact of patient-initiated telemedicine visits with primary care providers.
Implemented an ambulatory computer physician order entry (ACPOE) system with clinical decision support capabilities in an ambulatory, community-based, integrated health-system; evaluated the impact of the system both internally, on organizational processes and human factors, and externally, on patient safety as measured by medication errors and adverse drug events.