- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.